Gulshan Sethi, MD
Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.REVIEW US
Meet Gulshan Sethi, MD
Dr. G.Sethi is a Board Certified, Fellowship Trained Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon with over 10 years of experience. Throughout different stages of his professional career he has received training at some of the premier institutions, such as Harvard Medical School, Mayo Clinic. He received his medical degree from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, and finished his General Surgery Residency from Wyckoff Heights Medical Center of New York Medical College, New York Presbyterian Hospital of Weill Cornell Medical College, and Memorial Sloan Kettering Center in New York City.
After residency completion, he went on to receive and complete an advanced training fellowship in Vascular Surgery at University of Buffalo, Catholic Health System. He has tremendous experience in performing life and limb saving procedures, as Carotid Surgery, Aortic Surgery, and Limb saving Surgery. He is adept at performing these complex operations, through minimally invasive Endovascular approach. He is currently affiliated with several premier hospitals on Long Island.
As a Vein and Vascular specialist, he has successfully developed a Vascular and Endovascular Program for one of the well known Vein brands in the Nation. He has performed thousands of Vein treatments, with outstanding results, and has achieved the highest level of patient outcomes and satisfaction.
He has been accoladed with several awards such as “Excellence in Clinical Education” and has been inducted in the Honor Society of “Iota Chapter of the Psi Sigma Alpha Society” for Outstanding Academic achievement.
“ We at Star Veins & Aesthetics treat everyone like a family member. We strive to achieve the highest level of patient satisfaction, through excellence, compassion and teamwork. Each patient is recommended a customized plan that is unique to their problem. All treatment is done in our office. It is minimally invasive, relatively painless & scarless with fast recovery. ”
- Excellence in Clinical Education - National Scholastic Osteopathic Honor Society
- Member of “ Iota Chapter” of Psi Sigma Alpha, by virtue of Character, Excellent Scholarship, and Ability as a Student of Osteopathy and Surgery.
Societies and Memberships:
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Surgeons
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- Society of Vascular Surgery
- New York College of Osteopathic MedicineDO
- University of BuffaloVascular/Endovascular Surgery Fellowship
- Advanced Vascular Skills TrainingRoyal College of Surgeons of England
- Residency TrainingNew York Presbyterian Hospital of Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency TrainingWyckoff Heights Medical Center of New York Medical College.
- Fellowship TrainingUniversity of Buffalo, Catholic Health System
Thank you for subscribing!
You will receive important news and updates from our practice directly to your inbox.